
Jim & Bob on the last day.

1001 TRAILS...... A few photos from the start of the trail.
I have just been over to see the boy's, as today is the LAST day of chipping on the TRAIL.
I don't know about Bob, but I think Jim will miss it.............that is apart from from all the cuts, bites and bruises, plus the pain's he has all over his body, which he tells me about EVERY NIGHT. We have got through a lot of deep heat cream.
He did say it's nice to give back, and to have been part of a team that has made something so beautiful. We went for a walk through the trail last night, and we saw lots of rabbits and heard the wild pigs. When we walk the trail and he shows me what they have done that day, he is so proud, I think he knows every tree personally.
There is just ONE thing left to do now !!!!!!!!!!!!! the COLD BEER's are in the fridge boy's.

No comments:
Post a Comment