Sunday, May 20, 2007

Just had to share this with you all.

Genette sent this to us, and I know there are a few out there that will enjoy it.


Hi Mum & Dad, forgot to mention. Grace brought Blossom home from school for the weekend. She has to look after him and add to the diary that has been kept by everyone that takes her home. As you can see she enjoyed helping Grace and Ed make cakes!!! These pictures will be included in the diary entry, At The Whites, along with Blossom watching the FA Cup Final, and Blossom helping me in the garden tomorrow. It is so funny reading the diary and seeing all the pictures so far. I don't know who is having more fun, the children or the parents, as they have been quite funny. Grace adores her, and came running out of school with her in her back pack along with Blossoms cuddly toy, blanket, pj's, toothbrush and sponge!!!!!


Blossoms weekend with Grace

I don't think Ed care's if Blossom is there or not.


No comments: