Monday, October 31, 2011

Visit to Murcia & the Beach

Murcia Cathedral was very nice, I think the outside was better than the inside, but I still have York Cathedral in my mind and that would take some beating.
Why do they put the door knockers so high, Jim could not get in.....

It was closed anyway, this I find very sad.


We were told it would open in 2 hours so we went for a walk and a bite to eat first.
Which shop first.
THE BEACH
This is the beach just over the road from the camp ground. Where we are, on a thin strip of land, we have the Mar Menor one side of us and Mediteranean Sea the other.
I so wanted to take this piece of drift wood home.

Found a piece (in left hand) Working on some wood at the moment, for Christmas decorations.


QUILT.
This is the latest quilt, have about 3 on the go. What to do with them all. ?????????
I still wish I had bought that Christmas Quilt from Marie in Florida. Would look good this time of year, Marie. I will never be that good.

2 comments:

P & C said...

Murcia Cathedral knockers were so high to keep the 'little' people out.
Early 'open' door policy ...If you can knock we will let you in. :)

P & C said...

I LOVE JIM so sweet. Walking hand in hand in the silver sand......