Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Out and about.

In the sea again. Still can't find any "sharks teeth". But it's doing my knee some good, the walking in the water help's a lot.
Went to the market this morning, in La Union, our 2nd visit there. On the way back, we went of track as we often do, and had a drive through the national forest. As you can see it is wonderful, there was signs of fire damage.




When we got back we sat outside for a while, but it got too hot for me, so I went into the awning to do some sewing. When I went shopping in Florida just before we left for home, with Janie & Jerry, I got this Dorothy panel, and I have just started to work on it. Need to find a fabric shop here soon.



We went back into La Union tonight as there was a festival going on, with live music on stage. We are not sure what the fetival was for, we have an idea its to celebrate Christopher Columbus, but not sure, but we still had a good time. I had my new hand bag with me. It felt good.
You can see the stage in the background. Unfortunatley the pictures of the band playing didn't turn out, though there is some video footage. They really were quite good.

1 comment:

Show Us The World said...

They were quite good. I love seeing all that you are doing right now. Looks like a great time!

Nathan and Krystal (and Austin)