John, Cath & Jim
From the camp site here in Blanes you can walk into town along the sea front. We did this every night we were here, and had a drink in one of the many bar’s, that is after a walk round the town and the shop first….
Cath & me
Not sure who this “chap”is but had to have a photo with him.
Our home (must, think of a name for it, any suggestion ?????)
This is where we parked up for 3 days, you can see the sea from the caravan, we lie in bed at a night and the sound of the sea is wonderful. Its one of the best camp grounds I have been in.
That’s me walking back from the shower’s
We do use the shower in the caravan, but as I had been on the beach all afternoon I used the showers on site, don’t want sand in our pipes.

2 comments:
The camp grounds look so very clean, nothing on the ground, even the trees all look alike.
The night on the walk looks to be a very busy place.
Name? EurOne
More names
Brits66
eastpondRV
YourOne
Post a Comment