Monday, October 3, 2011

Jim and his remote control caravan.

My gift from Trudy
Trudy made this for me on her sewing machine, she thought of every thing.
The two flags route 66.
A pickle, for the game we love, our RV, my sewing kit, wine and 2 glasses. flip flops for the beach I love and a Shark to represent my fossiling.
And "fairys" We all need a fairy by our side sometimes.
Jim and his remote control caravan.

This is the best thing out. We have needed it a few times already to park the caravan in a tight site and to get her out again.

So glad we had one fitted.

3 comments:

Mark said...

I've got one of those too! She stands at the back of the motorhome and pushes my buttons! Booya!! Too funny! You should see the look I am getting right now. Very posh James.

P & C said...

Now that is real nice.

P & C said...

Nice work Trudy, as we got to see it near finished Looks so nice.