Friday, February 13, 2009

A week with Miss Molly.



Last week we had the pleasure of 9 month old "Molly". Ed & Janie went on a Cruse with Lee & Jerry for a week. She was so good, and made her self at home right away. Jim hopes none of his Police K9 pals see these photos. Ha Ha Ha.... On one of the days, I looked after Sadie too, she is 13 years old, and a sweetie. As you can see, Molly liked Sadie's bed, and poor Sadie had to try to get into Molly's bed. They were so funny to watch. And as you can see she likes Sadie's toy too.






I did her hair, and this is where she sat, waiting for her Mum to come home.




A day at Highland Hammock State Park.




Carol and Lou, Jim and me, and Judy and Lee,


The park is set in over 9,000 acres. The park was opened in 1931, and became one of the first state parks in 1941. The board walks are so nice and we got to see lots of critters. This was our last day out with friends Lee & Judy, and for all out there that know me, I do not do Good Bye's very well at all. And there are lots of fair well's in this life we have chosen to live. BUT, I would never change that, as we have met so many life time friends over the last 5 years.




A night "Line Dancing".




When we got here in November, I got talked into going to "Line Dancing" lessons. Jerry, Dawn and I have had so much fun, we now run our own lessons once a week. I even got my cowboy boots out, had to give them a clean, as the last time I had them on was in Alberta, on the farm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh....so wish we could have joined you, Judy & Lee, Carol & Lou on your walk! We miss you guys!

Debbie Do said...

Shake yer booty!!! Yall are having FUN!!!