
The wedding of Bob and Mariah. 14th February 2009
We had a wonderful day. As you can see, Mariah looked radiant and Bob looked so happy. We all met around the old "Cat Tree" where our good friend Ed, now known as The Reverend Ed Jenkins, having recently been ordained, did a great job when he performed his first marriage. There were a few tears, as we all knew Mariah had to spend her honeymoon in the hospital, having heart surgery. I am happy to say she looked well when I went to visit her with Ed on Friday, and we hope she will be home soon.
My birthday.
BOB BOB & BOB
The day started with Jim going off to breakfast with some friends, so I had a lie in........ THEN WE SHOPPED. That is Chris and I. Mark and Chris came over for the day, Chris and I set of to Ellenton Outlet Mall, leaving Jim and Mark to visit around the park. When we got back I was surprised to see all our friends sitting around our RV waiting for us. There was a cake too. Thanks to Mark & Chris.
Chris did you know about THIS..............

1 comment:
Happy Birthday Jane! Wish we could have been there to celebrate with you!!!
Post a Comment