Saturday, February 2, 2008

My baby sister is coming to visit

We had an email this week, from my little sister Les, telling me she was told by Tony (her other half) she could have a party for her 50th birthday, or come visit her big sister in Florida. I am so glad she chose Florida. I can show her our home (RV) and the "Peace River". She is a very good artist and will be bringing her paint brushes and easle with her, so she will have lots to do and see here. And I will have a willing shopper to go shopping with !!!!!!!!!!!! Jim's good, but after 4 hours he stars to lose interest.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its been a while since iv been called " baby sister " 49 years in fact . . just to tell you lot over there that Princess Jane has lost her marbles and im comming over to help her find them !!!!