Today is "Mothering Sunday" here in the UK. I was so happy to have both my girls and their family's home for lunch. I started the day by going to see my Mum, as today was also her birthday. We had a good visit with her and Jack. She is so good for 84yrs old. I hope I'm that good if and when I reach that age. I have so many aches & pains already at only 56. Whats with that? LOL.
My Girl's. I'm so proud of them. I hope they had a nice mothers day too.Thank you both for my "Troll Bead" xx
Joe & Ed play games
Nick used to be so shy. Grace is playing the game now.
I find if you freeze the drinks they don't spill them, and they last longer......
Emma still thinks we may disappear again....
Emma & Grace. "Girl talk"...
And our girls did all the washing up "thanks" xxxxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment