Saturday, May 15, 2010

The secret is to keep feeding them...........

We had a great night with Georgina's 3 last night, they like their food, and deserts are a winner every time, so we had 2 or 3. We have been home 3 weekends now, and have had house guests each one, Edward is the only one not to have stayed yet. When they left on Saturday afternoon, Jim and I went for a drive. We called at a garden center, and then went to Hatton Hatton World Experience

Another desert.....I think this was breakfast?



I have put a few photo's I took from the car below.






No way would we get the RV under there.







Outside of Packwood House






Packwood House gardens




1 comment:

Betty Graffis said...

Thank you for posting your wonderful pictures. We may never get to England but it is so nice to see pictures from there. We look forward to your next post.
Betty and Joe Graffis from Milwaukie, Oregon.