Sunday, April 25, 2010

Part Two “ On Board Independence of the Sea”

 

ken & mary

Ken and Mary got the silver medal,  “well done both”

 

Ken & mary 1

 ice 1

                FREEZE FRAME

What a great show, who would have thought to put an ice rink on a ship. We were very lucky to get to see it twice. This time I remembered the camera.

ice

 

Mary volunteered to be hypnotized, but was sent off stage after a while. The hypnotist said she was “not under” as much as the others. 

mary on stage

Ken & I went to all the line dancing lessons.

Ken & me

G&T any one ?……………………

g & t

Late night shopping

late night shopping

 

volinest

 

his violin

Chocolate feast 10.30am, I skipped breakfast and lunch that day.

choc

 

choc 1

Independence of the sea’s parade.

aa

bb

 

cc

INDEPENDENCE OF THE SEA’s 2nd Birthday Party

 

dd 

 

ship 2 198 

 

ee

1 comment:

Mark and Chris said...

Was afraid you'd sunk somewhere along the way. Looks like a blast. Home now? xo