Well, you will all be glad to know, we got all 8 cases on board, plus hand bags of varying sizes. Soon as we checked our rooms out, we went for some lunch in the buffet lounge.
That evening we got to meet our waitress and waiter. We opted for early dinner, 6pm, so we could go to the 9pm theater show. I enjoyed my desert so much, Ahmet got me a second one…… “not like me”, I hear you all saying. The food so far has been great. Jim and I have said we will skip lunch, but as we keep losing each other for hours at a time, not sure Jim is keeping to it.
So nice to have a “High Street” on board. Shops, a pub and several cafe’s.
There is lots to do and the show’s are very good. There was a magician, from Damsonwood, Solihull would you believe, on the other night. Thats just down the road from us, and 2 girls working in the Spa also come from Solihull .
We got to see a “show on ice” Tuesday, and have got tickets again for Thursdays performance. This time maybe I will remember to take my camera, and then post some pictures. It really is spectacular.
After dinner on our way to the show. The top Jerry gave me looks good, “thanks girlfriend”.
Ken has said he is going to have a go at this…….
If he does I will be publishing the photos for sure.
WATCH THIS SPACE, or the World News report.
DON’T WE SCRUB UP NICE.????
The first of 3 dress up nights.
Can you see me and Mary? on the second balcony up.

1 comment:
Looks like a great trip home!! Love all that good food on cruises!
Post a Comment