You may have noticed we have a new Digital camera. The Canon Power Shot Pro 1. I have had a lot of fun trying new shots out, with a lot of help from Mark & Chris. So I hope you enjoy them too.
Mark, Chris, Jim & I set off to drive the coastal road in Marks Vue. We drove North as far as Carlsbad, then slowly drove back South on the coastal road. We stopped for a coffee at a Starbucks in Carlsbad, where we had a surprise call from our daughter Georgina, wishing us a Happy New Year from England. We then went to La Jolla, where following a walk along the coastal path, taking pictures of the plentiful pelicans and seals along the way, we stopped for 3 great fish and chip suppers, while Mark had a great looking prime rib Panini. I have a cousin that lives here. However, she always seems to be away whenever we are in town. I think she is in Texas at present visiting her daughter. We will try again to see her before we leave on Tuesday.
Jim took these two with the old digital camera.
Two very confused girls…LOL
The rest are with the new one.
An adult pelican and a baby pelican.
“Can you do this?”
“Hi, over here”
The last Blue Moon of 2009
We can all take photos of each other taking photos of each other………..

1 comment:
You did it again! We are all doing it now. They are pelicans, not penguins! :) Check your first paragraph please for the typo. Safe travels back to Florida. Keep blogging about where you stay. We may wind up on the same road back east for at least part of the way. Love you both.
Post a Comment