Saturday, November 7, 2009

Russian River CA.

We got to Russian River on Thursday after a rainy drive from Trinidad. We found Mark a good site that we hoped he would get his dish working. Jim had a drive around to see if he could find Alan & Trudy, friends we met in Texas early this year. We set up home  next to them,  then the 5 of us  got into Alan’s big truck  and set of to the Sho-Ka-Wah Casino.  We all signed up to the players club, which is free, and gave us a voucher for the prime rib dinner which would cost us $4.95  each, and a $10.00 free money voucher, to play the machines each.  Jim won $10.00 and Mark won $16-00, of  which he played $6 and cashed in $10 . Trudy Alan and I LOST our free $10. But it meant that Mark had a great prime rib dinner, half hour or so entertainment on the slot machines, and left with 5 bucks more than he came in with. Not a bad deal……

Today after a long chat with the girls back home, and seeing how little Joe was doing, he is doing great by the way, Alan Trudy Jim & I went in to  Cloverdale. After a visit to the Chamber of  Commerce,  where we were given  tickets for the River Rock Casino, yes, more free money,  plus a voucher for a 2 for 1 in the all you can eat buffet. So we set off,  got our spending money, $10 each, a meal voucher, and 5 chances each to win a car. This time Jim and Trudy lost, and Alan won $6 and I won $16.75 so after I paid for mine and Jims buffet, $11.50 I walked out up $5.25 and very very full.   I Love these casinos.

No comments: