Saturday, April 25, 2009

Easter at home.


Emma looking after the Easter Eggs.
So much chocolate.




Grace and Edward come to stay again. It was so nice to have them all stay this visit.




Pride of place at home, my spear head and arrow head.




The White Family.
Darren, Genette, Grace & Edward


We had all the family, plus my Mum & Dad over for Easter day. The girls helped, and we had a big buffet, the weather was good to us, so we sat outside most of the day. Emma Grace & I got some Line Dancing in. I am doing my bit to get the English into country music...



The Wild Family.
Dan, Georgina, Emma, Nick & Joe.








Line Dancing with Grace & Emma



MY LITTLE SHARKS
Joe and Nick




Doing the garden at home, on one of the sunny days we had. Yes we had a few this visit, it was nice to play house. I found it funny as I put things away. I thought to myself "is that safe when we start to drive off" and can I have the cooker on with the washer........been RVing too long. LOL

No comments: