Saturday, April 25, 2009

Back at Peace River


The Blogger girls


Yesterday we were invited for "tea at 4pm" with Jennifer and Bill, it was so nice, china cup too. Jennifer had some pepper jam and cream cheese she had made. It was so nice. After tea I helped her set up a blog.



We had a last trip with the remainder of the gang over to The Pioneer before we all head North, then of course it was more goodbyes. I did go down to the river a few times, (bet that was a surprise to you all) the water is so low and hot. But I did get the find of the winter, a whole Dinosaur. There were 4 of us down there at the time and we laughed so much.


2 comments:

Mercy Seat Ministries said...

I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't been there to see it myself...Only you could have found a whole dinosaur. What a blast!!

Mercy Seat Ministries said...

I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't been there to see it myself...Only you could have found a whole dinosaur. What a blast!!