
There are not enough hours in the day. How many times have you heard that?. Well, Jim and I have found this to be true the last few weeks. I run my Fossil club in the Peace River, Tues/Thurs/Sat, THEN, I have Line Dancing on Mon/Wed/Fri. We have a lot of fun doing that. We tend to eat out on the days I'm in the river (as its Jim's turn to cook on those nights) Jim plays Pickelball every morning for 2/3 hours, and there is a tournament most weeks here or at one of the other RV parks in the area. Today he came 2nd when a lot of pickelball players came over from Torry Oaks. Last week I went with a good friend to hospital as she has a skin cancer on her leg. We all hope and pray that it has all been cut out this time. New year came and went, I got to put some of the line dancing into practice. I had a big surprise last week, I was given a gift of a new bike, thank you so much Ed & Janie. We will be "Molly" sitting for a week at the end of the month. Molly is the cute one in the picture.
Molly,Janie,me & Ed
Jim in action.
So proud.


1 comment:
Oh my goodness!!! I am so homesick for the company of all of you guys!! Looks like everyone is having a great time! Please give hugs to everyone from me! Love you guys!!
Post a Comment