Sunday, June 15, 2008

We have sold our house.

We have had an offer on the house a little less than we asked BUT the couple in the house we want to buy have knocked some off the price of theirs. So its all systems go now, I hope to take the girls to the new house this week, so will take some pic's and send them to you. We have been at the old house most of the week washing all the garden furniture and sorting out what I want to take out of the garden i.e. large plant pots, bird bath etc. I will miss my plants in the garden, as there are some from my dad's garden, and tree's that we planted when the dog's died. I will have to leave the green house too and a small shed, but we have taken the dog kennel down, as we hope to get a dog when we come back for good. The house and garage is not too bad, as I got rid of a lot of stuff 4 years ago, but I have so many framed pictures and not enough wall space in the new house, so will have to sort through them, The new house is only 2 bedrooms but we both liked the feel of it when we walked in. I'm trying to get as much done before I go in to hospital on the 18th June, to have my shoulder rebuilt. Let's hope it helps my pickle ball game ...............

1 comment:

Mark and Chris said...

Our house is sold too!!! See you in Florida in November. Looks like we will be staying at Tanglewood this winter.