
Well I only had to stay in hospital for one night, which was good and the pain is not too bad, if I keep taking the pills.............I have an appointment with Mr Chana, my orthopaedic surgeon, next week to have the stitches out, and to see if all went well. Also to talk about physiotherapy. So glad I did most of the house packing over the last few weeks. We hope to move into the new house the last week in July.

3 comments:
Glad you're on the road to recovery and everything went well! Take good care and Hi to Jim as well. Love, Jan & Rick
Hope all is going well. Congrats on the sale of your house. The weather looks beautiful for all your playing.
Take care,
Barb and Mitch
Hey get that pickleball arm ready!!! Hope all went well! We miss you & Jim!
Deb & Richard
Post a Comment