6 slides......Sun Deck.....and PINK RV's, WHAT NEXT!!!!!
We have just got back from the Tampa RV show and my feet are killing me !!!!!!! we must have walked 5 miles or more, but thanks to the man that stopped us to ask if we had any aches or pains, (where do I start) as he had a spray that was "magic" '????? well, he rubbed some on Jim's back, and then he proceeded to attack my knee. Not bad, the smell was nice and we were able to keep going for 2-3 more hours. It was our intention to attend the "after-show" party, with friends who had sales stands at the show, but....by the time 4.30 came, and the party starts at 5pm, we were both so weary, that we decided to try and find our friends, and tell them we would be leaving and not partying. I know what would have happened, we would be there till midnight, and then I would have had to drive home, while Jim, bless him, slept. So, his decision, not mine, we left for home.

No comments:
Post a Comment