
We will miss the wi-fi when we leave here. It has been so nice to be able listen to BBC radio 2 on line when working on the computer.
I have been down in the river again today,I have to get as much time as I can, down there, will miss that too.
Jim and I were outside this afternoon when we saw a PANTHER walk passed, we were so amazed that we just stood there and looked in amazement, so no photo's taken, sorry. He was brown in colour and about the size of a German Shepperd. But it will be one of the many things we will remember about this amazing chapter of our lives, here in the USA.

2 comments:
This is great, Jane! Now we can see what you are doing and share in some of your fun! I still can't believe you are standing thigh deep in 'gator-infested water...As for the shoe shopping - sounds like fun! I will check in with your site regularly. Thanks again. Miss you both!
Love from Canada
Lori
Hi Both,
Great to see you are well and still enjoying life. Good on yer!
I take it Jim you didn't do any obedience with the PANTHER then.
Take care,
Dave.
Post a Comment