In 2004 we set off on an adventure to North America, and there were a few people who said we were mad. Well, we had the best 6/7 years of our lives. We have been back in the UK 3 years now so its time for another adventure.
When we went to Spain for 6 months with our new caravan, just under 2 years ago we found a village that we both liked, and said to each other at that time, "we could live here." On our 3 month stay this spring, again with our caravan, we found a house we both fell in love with. I have always said a house is just brick, its the people in it. Well, I was wrong, as I love this house and it felt so right when we were in it. Plus it has 5 bedrooms, we can fill it with all the family and friends. You may have to book early as bookings are coming in fast. A few people think we are mad again, well maybe we are, but, we are having fun. We have sold the house in Solihull, and hope to see as many friends as possible before we go. We hope to be in for Christmas.
This is the front of the house. in Pinar de Campoverde, Aliacante Spain.
This is the back of the house
The pool and main sun terrace.
Google Earth View


5 comments:
Love your new house in Spain Jim.
I take it this is a permanent move?
Well I am sure guys will enjoy a more temperate weather year round.
Good luck to you both.
Will have to try and come visit you sometime.
Allan Milne
Love your new house In Alicante Jim.
I take it this is a permanent move?
I am sure you guys will enjoy having better weather year round.
We will have to try & come visit you sometime.
Good luck to you both.
Allan (Jock) Milne
It will be a great adventure!! Hope we can come visit sometime. Enjoy the journey!! Jan & Rick
The house is beautiful! Am sure you will have many beautiful memories to go along with it! Enjoy! We are so happy for you! Cyn & Early
Have a fabulous time on your new adventure!
Post a Comment