Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas 2011 at home.


Five of the "BEST" (I'm biased)


Me, Jack, Mum and sister Darcey.




Mum with two of her son-in-laws.


Me, Mum, Darcey and our brother John





Jack & Mum


We had a great visit home for Christmas. We spent Christmas day at Genette's and Boxing day at Georgina's. I had a great rest, I did not cook one meal for the whole 12 day's we were at home.
We got to visit with my mum many times and saw my brother and one sister, our baby sister had to work over Christmas, Arrrrrrrrrr. (and Judy was in Florida)
I have put some photos below, hope you enjoy them.


Do boys ever stop running around ???????? Did we ever have that much energy....


Jim & Genette, they so have the same smile.


I could sit and watch the girls together all day.


Grace had a "Karaoke machine" we all had so much fun with it.

Grace had a new Scooter.

Jim had new slippers.
Darrren had Beer....
Edward loves his "Car's" McQueen so glad I'm making a car's quilt for him. Hope to have it finnished for when we get home in March.

No comments: