Friday, February 5, 2010

Never too "OLD".

1

Today we went to get our mail from the post office, in Zolfo Springs. There were 3 boxes for us. One from Texas, with all our letter post, and 2 from Barb ( Barb & Dennis) our friends we left back in California. Now I knew Barb was sending me two “Bitty Baby” dolls, from the American Girl family collection. Barb had got these for Emma & Grace our granddaughters back in England. So I was unsure as to what would be in the second box. When I opened it I saw the American Girl Doll I had seen on the internet and had fallen in love with.

Barb had found one on E Bay, and bought it for me for my birthday later this month. If your reading this Barb, again, thank you so much. I have stopped crying my “happy tears” and am no longer speechless.

4

1 comment:

Johnson's bus stops said...

Looks like she is perfect for you. You have given me so much pleasure over the past 3 winters and I hope it will continue on and on and on

Barb