Saturday, October 10, 2009

NEWS FLASH !!!!!!!!



We are finally calling it a day. March will see us going home for good. I think a lot of you know how much I've missed the girls, and their little one's. We will have been on the road 6 years in March, so we have had a good run. We will be heading back towards Florida, but won't get there till Feb. We hope to see as many of our friends before we go. We also have to try to sell the RV & car, so if anyone knows anyone..... you know how it goes.....and we need to get rid of "STUFF, ROCKS and FOSSIL'S etc...... Will keep you posted.

3 comments:

Betty Graffis said...

I have never met you personally, but feel like I know you from your blogs. They have been very interesting and informative. I wish you well as you bring this chapter and season of your life to a close. I hope you will continue your blogs on here. I have never, and probably never will get to England so a post from there now and then will be wonderful.
Lord Bless you,
Betty

Johnson's bus stops said...

I still can not bear the thought of not seeing you two. I know that you know that you will be sorely missed by everyone, Just wanted to say that I love you guys, cant wait to see you this winter

barb

Mark and Chris said...

We both kind of figured you had come to a decision when I texted Jim from Filey asking if he needed a new A4 Diary and he sent back that you wouldn't be needing one. All good things come to an end sooner or later unfortunately. Now, let's enjoy some warmer weather on the west coast, Florida and some canasta. ;)