And its so nice. I could get a few pair's of new shoes in that sucker.
It will be so nice to look at it's "BACK-SIDE" all the way to Alaska. But I can see we will have some good times in that 42 footer. It has 4 TV's, one of them is outside so all 4 of us can watch different things, Chris can have the one in the kitchen........
Well, its Sunday morning here at "Club Lazydays". I did a full English Breakfast this morning for Jim, Mark and Mike, as Chris & Kim are not here to feed their men. We hope to leave in the morning around 9am, we will be stopping for a few days in Fountain, up in the Florida pan handle.

FIRST LEG Florida to Alberta. 3947 miles. With stops
in Santa Fe, NM, and Yellowstone, to name but two, on the way.

OVER VIEW OF THE WHOLE TRIP. 5338.ish miles

1 comment:
Why do you think you will be following us all the way to Alaska? You two are older so you have to be in front. :)
Mark
Post a Comment