Saturday, December 13, 2008

This week in the river.



This week's find........ and thanks to my friend Fred, I have been told it is a LLAMA or HORSE cervical vertebra. What ever it is, I was very happy to find it. If any one out there knows? email me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...that's amazing! You find the darnest stuff! Good for you.

bettesuzan said...

holy cow, we mean llama!!! we are in northern new mexico this winter working for a ski area!!! enjoying the snow!!! no fossils here! good to see you back in the states. Suzan and Bette

bettesuzan said...

holy cow...or llama! we are spending winter in northern new mexico working at a ski area...enjoying the snow! good to see you are back in the states!! Suzan and Bette

Debbie Do said...

Yee HAW!! Lookie there what you found! Great job! I miss you & the river! I can still see the first time you were out there fossil hunting & how excited you were just to find a sharks tooth! Keep up the good work!