Sunday, November 9, 2008
Poor Jim !!!!
Well it's been 2 years almost to the day since Jim's BACK last went. I had just popped to the shop's on Thursday, and when I got back I could tell something was wrong, soon as I saw him. He said he had walked the rubbish to the dumpster and thought about washing the car. When he went to get up he couldn't move. (my goodness he only has to think about work now)..... We were going down to the Keys this weekend to see friends. Hope to see you soon Debbie & Richard. Hope he will be better for when we move up to Peace River. I will give you all plenty of warning so you can keep of the roads, if I have to drive this monster LOL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ouch....Rick can feel Jim's pain! Those back problems really hurt. Get better soon Jim!!
Post a Comment