We had a wonderful time in Irma, we played some awesome cardgames with Richard and Marlus. I think the boys may have won "just the one". I got to visit

Not sure what the girls were laughing about but it may have had something to do with Carrie "cooking"??
the new Wal-Mart in Wainright, had a day shopping with Ruby, Ev and Marlus (and I did not get shoes). Got to visit with Chilli, I think he was glad to see me, or was it the apples I had for him? I would like to think he remembered me.
I got to carve my first pumpkin, and got to see Ruby in her new home. We got to spend Thanksgiving with most of the family, as they rented the Elks Hall for the day so we could all be together and have fun, we had loads of good food and drink, and we got to see a lot of the family we may never have had the time to visit with, in the short time we were there.

No comments:
Post a Comment