We have unpacked all the boxes now, and the new bed finally arrived. We think. because the house is on the small side, it reminds us of our other home, which we miss so much. All of you that know me well, will know I have started to pack for our return in Oct already.
The children went back to school this week, so we are back doing some baby sitting for the girls when they go to work. I'm sure they will manage, with each others help, when we leave. I have had some quality time with my mum on this visit which I'm so grateful for. Later in the month we have a wedding to go to, so I can dress up, which is always fun. So many meals to have out with friends before we return, so I'm sure this last month we go very fast.

2 comments:
Looks really wonderful! I'm sure it'll be a happy home. Plus you get to travel when not there. You've got the best of both worlds!
The house looks lovely and I'm sure you'll enjoy it--home away from the MH!
Looking forward to seeing you two back in Florida!
Post a Comment