Sunday, June 3, 2007

A second visit to Atlantic City

Dancing water.

Not quite Fremont Street, Las Vegas, but still very good. The water dances to the music, with lots of lights, very pretty. We had to go a second time as the photos Jim took never came out. I told him, HE must have done something wrong when he took them. He said it was the stupid cameras fault. He calls a lot of electronic things stupid........ I wait for the day our computer screams "get him away from me" .
Those of you out there, that have seen him with a hammer, a screw driver or worse a power operated tool in his hand, will know what I mean.


Walking the Board Walk.

The sea one side and all the shops and casinos the other. A very good idea so nice to walk around with out worrying about cars.

No comments: