I have a blog and I don't know what to say. Computer class at Peace River.
This is the first post.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
For a pair of British blokes, this is pretty impressive. I'm sure that you could never have done it this well without the three years of Americanization which you've endured. At least I now know what "peckish" means! And the blog is purty darned professional in appearance. Kudos to you! Of course, it could be improved by further study of the great AMERICAN SOUTHWEST and its inhabitants... which would require more time spent in that part of the country.
Is that a recent snap of Jim sunbathing on the riverbank??
1 comment:
For a pair of British blokes, this is pretty impressive. I'm sure that you could never have done it this well without the three years of Americanization which you've endured. At least I now know what "peckish" means! And the blog is purty darned professional in appearance. Kudos to you! Of course, it could be improved by further study of the great AMERICAN SOUTHWEST and its inhabitants... which would require more time spent in that part of the country.
Is that a recent snap of Jim sunbathing on the riverbank??
Post a Comment